Berne - Millefeuilles Summer


This Millefueilles Summer was a box of chocolate wafers I bought from Japan. Initially I was not interested in this product, until I spot the word 'limited edition' on the box, I stopped and picked a box to the cashier.


The wrapper design is smart. It was made with some special kind of paper which was extremely easy to peel off. It was also a convenient design, you can peel the paper wrapper as you munched down the bar so it won't dirt your hand.

Orange Sweet Chocolate

To be honest, I was not a big fan of orange chocolate, but this was quite nice. The chocolate wafer coating was orange flavoured and was mildly sweet. Wrapper in between the coating, was layers of wafer biscuits and cream. The wafers were thin, flat and crispy. The cream was smooth and silky, it also contained an orange taste. The combining taste was good.




Pineapple Milk Chocolate (Special Edition)

This is one of the special edition and is only available in summer. Since Pineapple is one of my favourite fruit, so this flavour was actually my reason purchasing this box. This wafer bar texture was the same and the taste was altered a bit. The chocolate coating was milk chocolate and there were bits of dried pineapple fruit spread along the wafer bar. I love this chocolate wafer more, it is scrumptious and love munching it!




Coconut High Milk Chocolate (Special edition)



This is the other special summer edition of the series. To be honest, I hate any confectionaries with coconut flavour, I just think they don't pair with each other. However this coconut high milk chocolate wafer bar was scrumptious! It  had a coconut milk tasted, the coconut flavour was light. The milk chocolate coating was the best of the three. The wafers were as usual crispy and went very nice with the cream. Love it!





Follow this blog on:
FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER

2 comments: