Cisco - Coconut Sable Biscuit

Cravingness: ★★★★☆

Once again I fell into the marketing trap of nice snack packaging. Recently I have realised a very serious problem of mine, is that I bought snacks without really noticing the product content. People from Brand Management better thanks me for boosting their products' sale. I am those kind of people who will judge the snack only by its outlook and buy it without thinking. I know very clearly that it is a marketing strategy as to draw consumer interest, and it proved very successful in me. Shame on being a marketing major student myself.


Very well I bought this pack of cookies with the notion of 'biscuits with chocolate cream filling", so i was literally shocked when I wrapped off the plastic bag. "huh, why is it a Coconut biscuit?" By then, I checked the words of the package and there was a big word "Coconut" on it....Despite cussing a bit, this biscuit was pretty good! The coconut sable biscuit was very crispy. It dissolved rapidly so you would irresistibly keeping on having it. However the biscuit was a bit too sweet and did not have a strong touch of coconut flavour. Giving the crispiness, I think I might buy another pack of it if I saw it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment