Sanritsu Genji Pie - Sweet Potato Biscuits

Perfect timing for having these free CitySuper coupons, the perfect reason for me to purchase as many sweets and candies as I want!

The Sanritsu Genji Pie in Sweet Potato Flavours comes with 12 small packages. So you won't be tempted to have the whole box which makes it the perfect office snack! The cute Sanritsu Genji Pie is a heart-shaped pie, kinda looks like an apple.



The texture is crispy but don't expect anything similar to Sweet Palmiers. I would say the crispyness is about the same as any normal cookies can provide. The flavour I would say is VERY unique - Sweet Potato & Black Sesame Flavor. The Black Sesame flavors dominates the biscuit and the sweet potato flavor could not pop up at all.

In general, I reckon the flavour combination weird and it is a bit too sweet for me. I would not recommend you to try this.


Follow this blog on:
FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment