XTC | Gelato In Summer

What could be better than having nice icy gelato in summer? I had always wanted to try XTC everytime I take ferry, and this time, I finally had it.

I tried about four to five flavours in one go and found their gelato wasn't as good as I thought they were. Nothing that I tasted made me had the emotional impulse to get it at once. Finally I tried XTC chocolate and found it pretty okay. Since I went all the way into the shop and tried those flavours, I figured I should at least get a scoop.


XTC Chocolate
I bought a single scoop in cups for the XTC chocolate flavour. The chocolate taste was extremely rich and strong, the after taste stayed pretty long as well. Pretty indulging but it was rather sweet though. The texture was smooth but it melted really fast even if you stay in an ac room.

Tofu
XTC tofu was really nice! The tofu flavour was really strong, so it was like eating an icy smooth tofu! Then I bet their sesame should be good as well.


To conclude, I think I am more a Haagenz Dazs person or froyo person. XTC wasn't something of my liking...I did remember I love eating gelato when I was in Barcelona...seems liked no matter how crazy the Barcelona's gelato sounds, they always taste good! Another thing is the appearance of the ice-cream tray. It wasn't exactly something appetising... May be they should work a bit on the marketing aspect?





XTC
Address (E) Star Ferry Pier, Tsim Sha Tsui
☏ 2368-3602
Opening Hours: Mon - Sun: 11am - 12am

Date of Dinning: 18 Aug 2010

1 comment:

  1. I actually found this looking for a legal ecstasy alternative. Anyway, if anyone has found this looking for the same, this is the best review guide for legal party pills Well i know this is older, but if you are ever thinking about it again, and want to do ecstasy that is safe, i suggest a legal alternative. There are a lot of them. just did a full study on them at dbi. https://drugsandbadideas.com/index.php/drugs/65-best-legal-party-pills-you-can-buy-online

    ReplyDelete