Kabaya - Okinawa Kokutou Pretzel


I thought this biscuit sticks was one of Glico’s Product, but it was from a company called Kabaya. I bought this pack of pretzel in Sogo as it said it was an Okinawa’s special Edition, in Brown Sugar Flavour.

Japanese people loved to use brown sugar in many occasions, in cooking, added to tea to give a better taste or as a snack itself. There was a dieting book which use brown sugar as the main ingredient in her diet plan.


Upon unwrapping the packet, I could smell a mild scent of brown sugar, a very familiar aroma as I have myself tried that brown sugar dieting as well lol. The biscuit stick contained a strong taste of brown sugar, but was not sweet at all. The biscuit sticks were equally moreish as many other nice biscuit sticks I had before, so even though they came with 2 packs in a box, I finished them all in one seating.


Follow this blog on:
FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment