Kit Kat | Raspberry & Passion Fruit


One of the reasons that makes me love Japan is the wide variety of snack flavour they have got! Despite the seasonal flavour all around the year, there are still quite a range of flavour available in the counter. Where as in hong kong, you could only find the original or dark kitkat in normal convenient stores and supermarkets.


I think I have bought at least 5 different flavours in Japan, 5 unique special ones and this raspberry and passion fruit was one of them. Unwrapped the chocolate bar and gave it a snift, I smelt this strong and rich aroma of raspberry chocolate. The taste was full of raspberry and had a full milk chocolate taste. It kind of gave an alcohol taste too, but in a good way, like the wine in tiramisu. The box contained two packs and I finished both one after another again. Sucha fatty :(


No comments:

Post a Comment