Mymy Caffè - Oh My! Decadent Hot Chocolate!

Price: $
Cravingness: ★★★★☆

Ever since my first sip of rich velvety hot chocolate in Barcelona, I have always been a big fan of hot chocolate. Not just any chocolate, but thick velvety chocolate. Back in Hong Kong, most of the time I go to Vero's Chocolate for their decadent hot chocolate. Recently I am introduced to Italian hot chocolate by Henry and I have to say I first found the texture funny. For those of you who have not tried Italian hot chocolate before, I am going to introduce Mymy Caffè to you.


Mymy Caffe is a petite caffe located in Sheung Wan. The caffe can only accommodates 2 guests at one time, but you can stand on the street to enjoy your cup if you want. I met one of the owner the other day as she was making our cup of hot chocolate, I can see they are real passionate about coffee. They are going to move the caffe to another location close by in Sheung Wan soon, hopefully a bit bigger to cater more coffee lovers.



Mymy caffe usually offers two kinds of hot chocolate, Milano and Danesi. The day we visited Mymy Caffe, Danesi was out of stock. You might have to come back in late March or early April if you want to try Danesi!


The Milano Hot Chocolate at Mymy Caffè was rich and thick with a thick cream like consistency that you can enjoy spoon by spoon. The hot chocolate has bold chocolate flavour, subtle milk flavour and was mildly sweet. This cup is nicer than the one I had at iL Caffé.



If you could not locate the Caffé, just look for this bicycle parked at Mymy Caffé door on the street.



Rating
Food - ★★★★☆
Service - ★★★★★
Ambience - ★★★☆☆
Overall - ★★★★☆


My My Cafe
Address (E) Shop C, G/F, 8 Cleverly Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Address (C) 香港上環急庇利街地下8號C舖,
☏ 6840-0902
Opening Hours: Mon - Wed: 10am - 10pm; Fri - Sun: 11.30 - 10pm; Closed on Thurs
Reservation Available? No
Walk In Possible? Yes
Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/mymy-caff%C3%A8/141944502533020


Date of Dining: 2 Mar 2014
Bill in Total - HKD40


Follow this blog on:
FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment