[Paris] Pierre Hermé - Croissant!

Price: $
Cravingness: ★★★☆☆1/2


On my way to Poilane, I passed by rue Madame and thought, "Screwed it, let's check out Pierre Hermé as well." I was a bit worried if Pierre Hermé was opened because it is a bit early. When I arrived at the entrance. There were several people queuing at the door and just started to step into the shop. Perfect timing I thought.


I glanced at the colourful cakes for a while before I came to my conscious that I had absolutely no rooms for these cakes, so I just grabbed an Ispahan Croissant to go. At the cashier, I saw these waffles that reminds me of the ones HK Epicurus once got us as souvenirs from Belgium, I quickly grabbed one to pay.



The salesperson explained the waffles come in 3 flavours (vanilla, caramel and isaphan) and if I am sure that I wanted the one that I picked, which is caramel. I changed my mind and picked isaphan, since caramel is a bit boring you know.


Croissant Ispahan 1.80€

The Ispahan Croissant is much flakier than the ones at Cafe de Flore. I couldn't tell if it has a strong buttery taste or not since it was overpowered by the lovely raspberry taste and aroma. The croissant was quite sweet overall and also had a tint of cherry taste with it. I should get a plain croissant if I have got the chance next time.



Waffle Ispahan 2.80€

The gaufre/waffle was the soft type which is not crispy. The inner frosting was very floral and sweet with rose and raspberry taste. It is quite nice.




Pierre Hermé
72 rue Bonaparte 75006 Paris 巴黎 
☏ (0)1 43 54 47 77
Opening Hours:
Mon - Wed, Sun 10am - 7.30pm
Thurs - Fri 10am - 7.30pm
Sat 10am - 8pm


Follow this blog on:



No comments:

Post a Comment