Sushi Hiro - Great Lunch Deal

$$
★★★☆☆

I would say Sushi Hiro is a pretty famous sushi place in HK, but it's only until today I went for lunch. It is located at Henry house, so the restaurant is rather small. Beg for window seats, so you can enjoy a nice view of causeway bay with natural sun light.





Chirashi Gozen HKD$ 180 (7/10)

I ordered a set lunch called Chirashi Gozen which includes a bento box with raw and marinated sashimi with pickles served on vinegar rice. Everything in the box was nice and fresh. The tamago had an interesting texture and differs from the traditional one, its more cake like. The squid was fabulously smooth, the scallop and uni also tasted great. The brown pickles as well as the vinegar rice were AMAZING! I can finish all the rice simply with the pickles. The only sashimi that I did not like is the tuna, otherwise everything else was good.

Lunch set at Sushi Hiro is seriously a good deal, I would recommend Sushi Hiro for a lay back lunch.


Sushi Hiro
10/F, Henry House, 42 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay
☏ 2882-8752
Opening Hours: Everyday 12:30pm - 2:30pm ; 6:30pm - 11:30pm


The Bill
HKD$ 200 per person


Date of Dining: 9 Mar 2013


Please don't forget to like my facebook fan page 
♥ Click to go to Food Craver's Facebook Fan Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment