Glico Pretz - Bacon Vegetable

4 more Pretz flavours to go and its like I could not wait to have them all finished. Well in fact there are more Glicos left for me to try in my room’s snack drawer and I have not opened that drawer for like at least a month? Geez, I guess I have really bought too much snack in a go, I am kinda feeling guilty about all these snacks now.

Doesn’t it sound wonderful to have a snack drawer? I bet, but not when you feel all this guilt running through you after you have so much, too much snacks. Hmmm, luckily my guilt goes away within hours, after all, I just love eating snacks a lot. (This person is ultimately contradicting herself.)


I had actually tasted a stick or two of this flavour way before I opened mine. I just love how it feels like to open my own box of snack, so I wait until today to write about this flavour. I remember this flavour was nice, so I had it today after I tried the Honey Pomelo yesterday.



The stick biscuits had a strong scent, it smelt exactly how it tasted. After taking in a few sticks, I found the taste familiar but still could not put it in terms. So I went to check the box’s description, (Yes, I did not know what I did not check what I will be having before I had it.) and it said Bacon Vegetable. Of course it was bacon vegetable, it tasted exactly like a smoked bacon, very salty, like the taste of bacon spinach but much saltier. The taste was robust and rich, it lingered on your palate long after you finished the sticks. It was salty to the point that I felt very thirsty and went to drink 2 cups of water down my stomach right after I polished the pack off. FYI, the box came with 3 individual packs of stick biscuits. I just had a pack, meaning this snack was extremely salty.


Follow this blog on:
FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment