FROYO RACE STOP 7 ♥ Berrygood

Finally, I visited Berrygood! Having talked about it for months, hearing recommendations from friends, I finally tried Berrygood out before I had my dinner in Soho. The location was not in so somewhere convenient, we had to download a map to search for the store. It was on the street opposite to GOD. Since the store was in pink and white, it was not hard to spot its location on the dark street.


Berrygood offers two cup sizes, three froyo flavours and dozens of toppings. You could either pick a quick fix at $30 with 1 free toppings, or an indulge at $40 with three free toppings and a double amount of froyo(16oz). The froyo flavours available were original, flavour of the day(lychee) and Swirl, which is a mix of the two. Toppings range was wide, from fresh fruits,nuts, cereals, cookies, chocolates to sauces.
We ordered an original Indulge with blueberries, mochi and walnut. The portion of the Indulge was pretty huge, we spent twice the time to finish the bowl. The toppings quantity were quite generous too, especially the walnut, its overflowing.

Froyo - The froyo was as said very good. It tasted exactly like the organic yoghurt I eat every morning. I personally love froyo with a more sour taste as I love yoghurt very much. Berrygood's original froyo gave an exceptional taste of yoghurt which was the best among all the froyo store I have ever tasted. The texture was quite tarty but was not as tarty as Best berry which I like the most.

Toppings - Blueberries were fresh and sweet. The blueberries were nicer than Best berry's one because those were frozen while Berrygood's were fresh. Mochi were quite chewy but were a bit on the hard side. However, it was already better than Holy Cow's already! Walnut were roasted nicely and were very crispy, yet it was a bit too dry to go with the froyo.

Overall, I love the froyo from Berrygood very much and it does live up with the fame and myth. It is an extremely difficult choice if you ask me to choose between Berrygood and Bestberry, yet I guess I could say Bestberry as its location is convenient and its froyo is good! Berrygood's Froyo, definitely worth trying and revisiting!


FroYo Taste:
★★★★★
FroYo Choices:
Original, Day Special & Swi
Topping Choices:
★★★★☆
My Rating:
★★★★★
Price:

$30 Quick Fix (8oz + 1 Free Topping)
$40 Indulge    (16oz + 3 Free Toppings)
*Ratings will keep updated throughout the race

Shop A, G/F, 41-43 Graham Street, Central
2543-8393
11:00-23:00(Mon-Thurs); 11:00-01:00(Fri-Sat)
Date of Dinning: 25 July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment