SOYJOY PLUS - Prune Fe Plus


I am very disappointed with this Prune Fe Plus SOYJOY bar, it is probably the first SOYJOY bar I dislike. The soy bar did not contain much fragrance. The texture was very dry, totally overthrew my previous statment about Plus series soy bars are moister than normal ones. The bar was still chewy but it was almost tastless. It was lightly sweet and did not give a plum taste at all. It was like eating a very stiff and chewy bread stick with a flour taste and a bit of almond in it.


The only good thing I could say about this bar is it is a Plus, which is a nutrition functional bar. It contains 5mg of Iron per bar which is essential for body and could be easily absorbed into the body which normally is difficult to take in through daily meals. Hmmmm, I think I might have another good thing to say about this soy bar, I love its shiny blue colour the most.

P.S. One more SOYJOY to go, and I will have completed my SOYJOY mission. ♥


Follow this blog on:
FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment