Tokyo Banana - BLACK Banana Custard Cake

Cravingness: ★★★★★


After tasting the yummy original flavour of Tokyo Banana, I asked my sister to bring me back some more in Japan since her trip was just right after me.

The Black version turned out to be as nice as the Original Version. The new taste did not taste much difference from the original one, just the sponge cake was replaced by chocolate cake. The chocolate cake was as typical soft and spongy. The chocolate flavour was rich, and was mildly sweet. It contained a strong nice chocolate aroma. Yet the bottom of the cake was a bit softer when compared to the whole cake, may be the custard made it softer?


On the other hand, the banana flavoured custard was still very silky smooth, thick and rich. Yuuummmmm, I simply love Tokyo Banana.

Black Version of the Tokyo Banana Custard Cake.


The box came with 8 banana Custard Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment