Glico Pretz - Honey Pomelo


Pretzzzzzzzzzz! Haven't had a pack for days and having 5 more flavours(which is a lot) to go, I decided to open a box to go with my Gossip Girl. Hearing comments from my rommie that Honey Pomelo is the most disgusting flavour of Pretz she had ever tasted, made me very curious about the taste of this Pretz! This box of Pretz is significantly larger than all other Glico biscuits as it contained 3 individual medium packs of biscuits in it.


Before I start describing how this Pretz tasted, please allow me to jump to the conclusion first.  I think I literally have a completely different preferences with my roomie. I bet our taste buds should hate each other. I personally reckon this flavour although tasting absolutely funny, was not bad at all. The combining taste was confusing but quite funny to try. It does worth trying out, but I agree this would not be on my priority list if I crave for a box of Pretz, not even top 5.

The Honey Pomelo Pretz surprising did not have the typical strong fragrance rushing out of the wrapper like all other Pretz do. It had a very interesting taste, very sour and very sweet at the same time yet both taste were very distinct and did not overtake the other at any time. The sourness were like lemon sour, but not the one that would make you squeezed you eyes and asked for help. The sweetness did not exactly honey like, but its pretty sweet. The stick did not really have the taste of pomelo. Weird but worth trying.


Follow this blog on:
FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment