SOYJOY | WolfBerry Raison


It was not the first time I had this soy bar, but everytime after I had the bar, I forgot what it tasted like. It had a very weak and vague after taste. So this time I decided to write this as soon as I have finished the bar.

Actually the soy bar itself did not contain a strong taste or aroma. You occasionally came across some sourness assumably coming from the dry wolfberries. Yet there was something in the soy bar that is quite moreish. I bet it was the sourness. The sourness is those pregnant women will like to munch on, and no I am not pregnant lol.


PRODUCT INFORMATION
Price RMB$3.50
Net Weight 27g
Manufactured by SOYJOY, PRC
Calories 105kcalPer bar
GI Value 29
Protein 3.7g
Total Fat (Sat.) 4.3g (1.5g)
Carbs (Sugar) 12.9g(8.6g)
Sodium 41.6mg
Fibre 2.3g

No comments:

Post a Comment