Tokyo Banana -| Banana Custard Cake


Tokyo Banana’s (東京ばな奈) advertisement was everywhere in Tokyo City. There was a branch shop around the corner in Shinjuku JR station that I could not withhold my desire to taste it. Tokyo banana mainly offers a range of banana flavoured items. I originally was planning to get a box of 5 Banana custard cakes, but they only offer 5 cakes in package. As I wanted to buy it as a souvenir gifts to my family(which although I have got way too many already), I chose the alternative Strawberry Custard Cake and a box of variety Banana Custard Biscuits and an individual package of Banana Custard Cake.


The Banana Custard Cake’s had the taste of any butter sponge cake but its texture was very soft, smooth and fluffy. The banana custard filling is delicious! The custard had a strong touch of banana taste and was very thick and creamy, which gave you the feeling of chewing a real matured banana. Around the banana custard, you found a light brown coloured cream layering between the banana custard and the sponge cake. It tasted like peanut butter and went fantastically with the banana custard cake.




Follow this blog on:
FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment