Dove - Hearts Milk Chocolate

Cravingness: ☆☆☆☆☆

Being deceived by the beautiful pinkish packaging of this Dove Heart Milk Chocolate box, the chocolate tasted extremely bad.

Upon wrapping off the plastic bag, i did have a slight excitement when I was opening up the box and saw 6 nicely wrapped heart chocolates on the golden rack. The chocolates did produce a quite nice chocolate scent, which literally led me to a false perception.


Yes the chocolate tasted awful, it tasted exactly like the Gold Chocolate Coins that one must find in those New Year Confectionary Box. The flavour was thick and heavy, the thickness still stuck to your tongue and at the end of your throat after you had taken in the whole chocolate for a while. Super thumb down!


As I really hate eating this chocolate, I share them to some of my friends today and they said there are words written on the wrapper. Oh...That explains the tag line '6 silky hearts with special message for you' on the box. Anyway I have already thrown away mine yesterday and here are the remaining ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment