Glico Pretz - Corn


My roomie is crazy about this Pretz Corn flavour and i bet she could buy up to 10 boxes in a roll if there is enough stock available in the local supermarket. Unfortunately this flavour is somehow always out of stock, but recently I have this luck in purchasing this box and to be honest, it was not something that I like.


What is new about this biscuit stick is that its shape is not conventionally rounded but flattened with a hollow center. Upon tearing the wrapper, the strong corn scent did actually excite me. The excitement was brought down immediately after having my first few biscuit sticks. Although smelling nice, the biscuit itself only gives a slight corn taste and is VERY sour. The left over feeling after polishing the box is sourness all around the mouth, and thirstiness. I would leave all the stocks to my dear roomie from now on.


Follow this blog on:
FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER

1 comment:

  1. I think I will go down and buy this for afternoon snack now!

    ReplyDelete