Glico Pocky - Milk

Cravingness: ☆☆☆☆☆


When I first encountered this box of pocky, I had this slightness thought of not trying it. Yet already purchasing that much amount of Glico flavours, I could not withdraw myself from trying all the flavours despite how horrible they look. So here comes this box of Glico Milk Pocky.


The milk pocky bread sticks shown on the box somehow is a bit too white that it kinda scared me off. What more terrifying was tearing off the wrapper and revealing the real look of the milk pocky....the white chocolate coating was greyish white and the bread stick was brown in colour. The combining colour shocked me, and further cut my apetite to try the sticks. Yet I was extremely hungry and had no choice but to try the stick. (check the picture below to see how horribly it looks!)

The stick smelt pretty nice itself, with a very sweet white chocolate smell. The greyish white chocolate coating actually tasted normal, mildly sweet with a white chocolate taste. The brown bread stick on the other hand tasted a bit weird, somehow tasted like dark coffee but only with a slight bitter taste. Weird as it was, I would not try it again and do not recommend anyone trying it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment