BON | Some Bad Udon

Price: $
Cravingness: ☆☆☆☆☆

Before heading to Lowu and back to my final last month training in China, I had a quick dinner at Sogo's Food Paradise in its basement. Exploiting the name of food paradise, I found it difficult to chose which restaurant's food I would like better. At last I decided to get a bowl of Udon from Bon.


There was not many Udon choices in Bon either, I was down to Beef Udon and Sweet Tofu Skin Udon at cashier. I nearly ordered Beef Udon until the cashier lady told me the Beef is literally the beef we Honkers have for Hotpot. I changed my mind immediately to Sweet Tofu Udon.

Feeling extra hungry, I started craving the bowl immediately. The Sweet tofu skin was pretty sweet and good, I personally like sweet Tofu Skin with a sweeter taste more. The fishball slices were so-so, nothing really special. The noodles tasted real good and smooth when I first started having the bowl hungrily. However you will soon notice the Udon were unevenly sized and was a bit too chewy. Then you will find it very pastry like, not soft enough.

In general, unless you need a quickie dinner, you should better chose other food other than BON.

No comments:

Post a Comment