Glico Pejoy - Maccha Mousse

Cravingness: ★☆☆☆☆


New tried flavour is the Muccha Mousse in a name of Pejoy under Glico which I have never heard before. What is special about Pejoy is that the fillings are inserted within the bread stick instead of coating on it the conventional way, but I am sure you should have tried someone similar under different brand names before. I wasn't realise the box came with two separate packages, which is good 'coz I don't need to consume the whole box in one go.

The Muccha Mousse did give a taste of muccha in japanese style, like the one you have in Genzi Sushi. The muccha taste is pretty strong yet it also tasted like burned muccha tea. What I like about this stick is that it is only slightly sweetened, put it in a scale the sweetness would be a 4 out of 10 sweetness. The biscuit is same old crispy while the mousse based muccha is pretty creamy.


As mentioned this Muccha Mousse Pejoy gave a taste of burned muccha tea, I bet there is not much reason for anyone to try it right? Who wants to drink some burned tea anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment