Glico Pocky | Strawberry


I remembered when I was small there used to have Strawberry Pocky available everywhere in the market. I had no idea since when there are only Chocolate Pocky left available for sale in 7-11. Even if there were Strawberry Pocky available in 7-11, it was not the same kind that I used to have. Due to this reason, I had totally forgotten the taste and had got myself totally addicted to Chocolate Pocky. Finally I found this pack of Pocky in Okashiland. Although it is a Japanese version, still it was pretty closed to what we used to have.

After tearing off the wrapper, I could immediately smell the lovely sweet strawberry aroma coming out of the Pocky. The pink strawberry chocolate coating was pretty thin as you could see the bread stick's pattern underneath it. The coating was quite sweet and the strawberry flavour was strong and lovely. The stick was very moreish and since the box was pretty small, I polished it off quickly. Begging for more, I would definitely buy more when I went to Okashiland next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment