[Snack] Nueno - Ultimate Temptation


I have never tried Kinder's bueno white chocolate bar before, so I got a bar from 7-eleven last sunday so I could have something sweet to eat while I had my boresome work in China. As I have not have the normal ones for ages as well, I couldn't really compare the difference. I was thinking about buying a normal one but forgot. Anyway here is the great white bar. ♥


Unwrapping off the outer plastic bag, you could already sniff a strong white chocolate smell. Kinder's Bueno White is a white chocolate covered wafer with smooth milk and hazelnut filling.

Having a high energy content it tastes extremely good. The outer layer of the wafer is very crunchy while the white chocolate melts rapidly in your tongue so you couldn't stop yourself from bite after bite until 4 little cubes are being chucked down. Not indulging myself, I didn't have two bars in a row. Check the calories content and it sure scares the hell out of you. Yet, as yummy as it is, who could possible withstand its temptation?


Follow this blog on:
FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment